Wheredafukarwi

martedì, ottobre 10, 2006

26 days left in fact

After almost 4 years in finance sector I've learnt what do PE, IPO and EBIDTA stand for but unfortunately math hasn't become my cup of tea yet.

What I wanted to say with this intro is that I have 26 days of homeland bliss ahead of me not 16. I also wanted to report that currently I'm very focused on taking maximum out of those 26 days e.g. using beauty and spa services as much as possible. All this motivation is driven by a fact that in Italy similar services cost 2 or 3 times more. (Math is useful!)

Where I was heading with the 2 previous paragraphs is that after careful consideration I've decided to overcome Fear of Pain and try LEG WAXING. The big day is October 29th and until then the mission is to grow my leg hair. They have to reach at least 1 cm length. Sic!

Now I understand those strange ladies with long leg hair who accidentally stumble into the gym, totally out of nowhere. Neither yetis nor radical feminists but in fact proper people preparing for their leg wax :)

PS! The only advantage of a distance relationship: freedom to grow one's leg hair.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger E said…

    It's probably too late to say it but... whoever told you that the hair needs to be at least 1 cm long before waxing was wrong. Leg hair is perfectly removable by waxing when it's just 3-4 mm long. In fact, I don't think the hair on my legs can get as long as a whole centimeter.

     

Posta un commento

<< Home